Creating Opportunities with Business Plans
To best leverage the region’s tourism assets and recognizing the need for more adventure tourism opportunities, the Brooks Region embarked on something new; the creation of business plans for tourism operators. These plans create opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs to capitalize on existing and popular tourist destinations.
- Increasing support for entrepreneurs;
- Improving the local business environment;
- Enhancing support for industries that provide job diversification to our region;
- Increasing the ability to attract visitors, which aids in the promotion of rural Alberta;
- Job creation; and,
- Enhancing collaborative inter-relationships in the Brooks Region.
This project was made possible through the province of Alberta’s Community and Regional Economic Support (CARES) grant program.
Click here to view the full information pamphlet